Sunday, September 26, 2010

Quotes on Time

I'm currently working on putting pictures together, and I was looking for quotes to put on some of the pages.  I looked up time, and I found that many of them are very good.  I think when dealing with stress and anxieties how we perceive and manage time makes a huge difference.  Seeing other people word things somehow makes things more cemented to me.  I love quotes.

Here are a few of my favorites:

“We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams.”  -Jeremy Irons

“For every minute spent in organizing, an hour is earned.”

“Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back."  -Harvery McKay

“The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.” -Albert Einstein 
(I ♥ Albert Einstein quotes, a lot.)

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” -Steve Jobs

“Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever...” - Isak Dinesen 

“You can't change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future” 

“Don’t count every hour in the day, make every hour in the day count.” 

“The time is always right to do what is right.” - Martin Luther King, Jr

“Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.” -H. Jackson Brown, Jr. 

“We say we waste time, but that is impossible. We waste ourselves.” -Alice Bloch

“In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.” - Albert Schweitzer 

“Often times I have hated in self-defense; if I were stronger I would not have used such a weapon.” - Kahlil Gibran  

No comments:

Post a Comment