Saturday, January 7, 2012

A passing thought

It is important to realize that what you know isn't everything.  Yes it is your world, and your knowledge gets you by in your world.  That gets you stuck in your world.  So unless you are 100% content with how you behave and the relationships in your life...

Living in the moment.
Open-mindedness.
Judgement- Leave it for making decisions.  I will not touch the hot burner.  I will not shop at WalMart.  Everyone has their own histories, friends and definitions.  I've pointed out ridiculous looking people.

Never stop questioning yourself.  Why were my feelings hurt when he said such and such.  Why do I feel the need to control this set of circumstances.  What caused the jealously.  
How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours ♥ ~ Wayne Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment